Our Brick n Mortar Store

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Happy Diwali ... with our friends over at Gulmohar Lane... :)

      Istanbul Oval Chandelier

I can feel its, Diwali ... its the chill in the air ... its in those twinkling fairy lights people have already started to hang ... but I do miss diya's twinkling every where though.The old charm of Diwali ... :) Nothing can come quite close to the twinkle of the flame of a diya in the wind ... :)
And then I realize I am not the only one who loves the charm of the classic ... recently, the folks over at Gulmohar Lane shared with me what they were coming up with for Diwali ... am I thrilled, I am not the only nostalgic one.
Adding to their already beautiful products ... they are now introducing a range of lights. Oh ! yes ... just when you are in the mood for perking up the home for Diwali ... an awe striking collection of
 Vintage Edison bulbs, Chandeliers and pendent lights ... :)

        a few from the range of Edison Bulbs

So as I introduce you to their new pieces ... I have to add a personal note ... I think Gulmohar lane, has really filled in what I felt was missing in the e-shopping fun ... 'classic and elegant'! Their products are not over the top variety ... but just that right exquisiteness that helps you create a home with effortless elegance ... :) ... I like that ... and if I like some thing ... I can be very patronizing... ;)


               Istanbul Globe                   Duomo Hexagon Chandelier

If you hop over to their website, here ... you'll actually have a look at their entire range, in the lights section ...  its popping my eyes, making me smile ... I do have a few places at homes which are waiting ,till I find the right piece to hang there ... hmm ! who know ... some of their pendants are rather alluring ... ;)

     Belgium Globe Pendant               Belgium Cylindrical Pendant

        Jaipur Metal and Glass Pendant

      Milano Metal and Glass Chandelier

These pendent lights are suspended with matching fabric braided chords ... for me as a designer, that is attention to details.I even love this table lamp ...

     Bombay Desk Lamp

Talk about vintage elegance ... discovering this lamp is sure to end  your search for the right detail on your table top. And since we are in the department of elegant, classy and the likes ... let me also introduce you to their next new editions ... 


Chesterfield Leather Collection 1

Gulmohar Lane's new leather furniture collection ... with its supple tufting details and antique brass finish nail heads along the edges ... and ... the antiqued leather that goes through intense processing to give it that soft brushed appearance with that aged classic look . And of course, leather only gets more beautiful, softer and supple with age and wear.



I look at their pieces and it is a delight to see that some of the classic designs like the Chesterfield ... have been created and crafted so authentic to the design. It is really a hooray! moment to see...' you want a specific design for your home ... you see it and that it'll look just that when it comes home' ... no more wondering if what your carpenter is trying to give you will look anything close to the  authentic design details ... :))
So on a happy note ... for the festive season ... I'd sure say stop by their website here ... and do have a look through all the new design additions ...  tell me if you didn't go WOW ! ... :)


HAPPY DIWALI EVERYONE  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails